You can't resist this delicious Sheer Khurma/Sweet Semai dessert and so can't your guests at your place. Make this Sheer Khurma dessert on Eid or on any special occasion and enjoy it!
Ghee 3 tbsp
Chopped Almonds 10-12 pcs
Chopped Pistachios 10-12 pcs
Broken Cashews 10- 12 pcs
Golden Raisins/কিশমিশ 10-12 pcs
Dates/Khajoor 5-6 pcs
Vermicelli/Semai 1 cup
Milk 1 liter
Cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
1. Soak the nuts in water then peel off the skin and chop them in small pieces.
2. In pan heat ghee and saute dry fruits for 3-4 minutes.
3. Remove the nuts and dates from the pan.
4. Add ghee and roast the vermicelli till golden brown.
4. Lower the temperature once the vermicelli's are cooked.
5. Add condensed milk and stir till the mix thickens.
6. Add cardamom powder and serve the sheer khurma hot, warm or chilled.