This burnt Cheesecake is a breeze to make and tastes like the classic we know and love.
Serving Size: 6-8
450-gram Cream Cheese
¾ Cup White Sugar
¼ Cup All Purpose Flour
½ tsp Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Salt
1 Cup Heavy Cream
1. Blend cream cheese in a clear bowl for 1-2 minutes on medium-low speed, scraping down sides of bowl, until very smooth, no lumps remain.
2. Gradually add sugar as you continue to blend on low speed until dissolved
3. Crack open the eggs into the bowl and blend one at a time
4. Sift the flour into the bowl of cream cheese
5. Add vanilla extract, heavy cream and beat on low speed until incorporated and batter is very smooth and silky.
6. Place parchment paper onto the spring-form pan and pour the batter
7. Bake for 60-65 minute in an oven with a temperature of 400°F/200°C
8. Let it cool completely and serve at room temperature