With winter around the corner, this classic Binni Chaler Pitha is just what awaits everyone!
1 cup-soaked rice
½ tsp salt
2 tbsp water
1 tbsp coconut
1 tbsp jaggery
1. Blend rice
2. Transfer rice to a bowl and add salt
3. Gradually mix with water as it crumbles
4. Sift through a strainer to have finer bits
5. Using a flat pan, put about two and a half tablespoons of rice
6. Flatten into a round shape as it cooks
7. Cover with lid for 30 seconds
8. Uncover and distribute coconut and jaggery on one half
9. Gently fold and serve
10. Ready to Enjoy!