Milk 1 liter
Cornstarch 1 tsp
Vinegar 4 tbsp + 1/4 cup of water
For Sugar Syrup:
Water 4 cups
Sugar 1 cup
Milk 3 cups
Sugar 2 tbsp
1. Pour 1 litre of milk in a heavy bottom pan and bring it to a boil.
2. When it starts boiling , turn off the heat and wait for 2-3 minute.
3. Mix the vinegar with water and pour 2 table spoon at a time in the milk and stir gently.
4. When the milk has curdled completely , pour it into a cheese cloth and hang it for 40-50 min.
5. Take the chana on a plate and add 1 tsp cornstarch. Knead for 4-5 min and make a small oval shaped sweets.
1. Add 4 cups of water and add 1 cup of sugar in a pan and bring it to a boil.
2. Now add the sweets to the syrup and cook for 20 min over med heat.
3. Once cooked , place them in a bowl and cool them completely.
1. Add 3 cups of milk in a heavy bottom pan and heat until it reduce to half. (stir constantly)
2. Add 2 tbsp of sugar, cardamom , almonds and pistachio.
3. Squeeze out the syrup from the sweets and bring them to the Malai.