If you're craving some yummy chicken snacks that you can make without much effort, this Chicken Pakora recipe is here to the rescue!
Chicken thigh 1 cup
Lime juice 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Garlic paste 1/2 tsp
Ginger paste 1/2 tsp
Garam masala 1/2 tsp
Paprika 1/2 tsp
Cayenne pepper 1/4 tsp
Gram flour 1/4 cup
Water 2 tbsp
Pinch of baking soda
Cooking oil to fry.
1. Cut chicken into small cubes and add them to a bowl.
2. Mix lime juice, salt, ginger paste, garlic paste, paprika powder, garam masala, cayenne pepper, and 2 tablespoons of water in a bowl.
3. Now add the besan/gram flour and a pinch of baking soda to the bowl containing the chicken cubes and mix well.
4. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken cubes until they become golden brown.
5. Serve hot with ketchup or mint chutney.