Impress your friends and family with this easy to make Shashlik recipe
Chicken Breast 2 pcs
Lime Juice 1 tsp
Garam Masala 1/2 tsp
Red Chili Powder 1 tsp
Tandoori Masala 1/2 tsp
Plain Yogurt 1 tbsp
Ginger Paste 1/2 tsp
Garlic Paste 1/2 tsp
Ketchup 1 tbsp
Cooking Oil 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Green, Yellow and Red Bell pepper
1. First soak the wooden skewers for 10-20 min, it will keep the skewers from cooking along with the food.
2. Now in a bowl add chicken breast, lime juice , garam masala, red chili powder, tandoori masala(optional) , plain yogurt, ginger paste, Garlic paste, ketchup , oil and salt. And marinate for 1-2 hours.
3. Thread the meat pieces onto the wooden skewers, along with onion slices and bell pepper
4. Cook over at med-low heat until meat is tender.
5. Serve with your favorite Naan .