Our mornings can't get easier or tastier with this Potato Omelette recipe on hand.
Serving Size: 4-6
3 Medium Russet Potato
3 tbsp Olive Oil
¼ tsp Salt
1 Medium Onion
Pepper to Taste
2 tbsp Chopped Coriander
1 tsp Red Chili Flakes
1. Peel the potatoes and cut into thin slices then wash in water
2. Dry the potato with a towel and fry in a pan with salt and cooking oil for 2-3 minutes
3. Cooking for 2-3 minutes with lid on then add sliced onion and cook until soft
4. Crack open eggs in a clear bowl and add some salt and pepper to taste
5. Give it a whisk, add coriander, red chili flakes, fresh coriander and add the potatoes
6. Transfer the potato egg mixture back into the pan and cook on low-medium heat with lid on until golden brown
7. Ready to Enjoy!