Making soft and crunchy Porota has never been easier with these recipes!
3 cups ap flour
1 tsp salt
1 cup of warm water
1. Prepare the dough by mixing ap flour with salt and warm water
2. Knead and coat with oil then saran wrap to rest for 30 minutes
3. Roll out the entire dough then cut into 8 pieces
4. Roll out the piece to a round shape
5. Brush oil, sprinkle all-purpose flour
6. Fold in half and repeat step 5
7. Roll inward to a round dough and rest it for 5 minutes
8. Repeat step 4 and 5 with another piece of dough
9. Letter fold into a square shape as shown in the video above
10. Roll out the dough and cook on a pan with oil until fluffy and golden brown
11. Ready to Enjoy!