Here is one brilliant way to use overripe bananas
Here is what you'll need!
2 Overripe bananas
Whole Wheat flour 1 cup
Brown sugar 1/2 cup
Salt 1/8 tsp
Water 1/4 cup
Coconut 1/2 cup
Cooking oil 1 tbsp
1. In a mixing bowl, mash the bananas with a fork or hand very well.
2. Add brown sugar and mix well.
3. In the same mixing bowl, whisk together flour , salt and desiccated coconut. Once they mix well add water and oil and make a smooth paste.
4. Heat the oil in a large skillet to 365 degrees F (180 degrees C). Carefully place spoonfuls of the mixture into the hot oil and fry until brown (fry in low medium heat 8-10 min). Flip the fritter and continue to brown. 5.Remove fritters from the oil and drain on paper towels.
6. Rest the fritters for 30 min