Here is what you'll need!
Rice flour 2 cups
Salt 1/2 tsp
Water 1 cup
1. Add rice flour, salt. Sprinkle small amount of water (approx 1 cup of water)at a time on the flour mixture to dampen the flour. Mix all the ingredients, the flour mixture should neither be like a dough nor like a batter but just wet.
2. Set aside for at least 1 hour.
3. Shift the damp flour through a strainer.
4. Use a loose bottom tart-let tin and add the flour mixture, desiccated coconut , jaggery and flour mixture. Press firmly to seal .
5. Cover with a soaked the muslin or cheese cloth pieces.
6. Steam for 4-5 min (as shown on the video)