With very minimal ingredients you can cook this amazing yummy Cutlet :)
Here is what you'll need!
Shredded chicken 400 gm
Turmeric 1/2 tsp
Black pepper 1/2 tsp
Chicken boiled water to saute
Boiled/mashed potatoes 2 medium size
Red or green chili
1. Add the boneless chicken , 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric , black pepper and salt in a pan and cook for 20 min.
2. Remove the chicken, shred with two forks.
3. In a large pan add 1 table spoon of cooking oil, 1/2 cup of chopped onion (saute until translucent), 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
4. Return the shredded chicken, add 4 tbsp of chicken boiled water , mashed boiled potatoes, cilantro and red chili .
5. Remove from the stove and cool
6. Whisk two eggs in one bowl. Pour bread crumbs in the second bowl. Dredge each cutlet in the egg mix, then breadcrumbs.
7. Heat up cooking oil in a large pan. Fry the cutlets until they are golden brown.
8.Set cutlets on a paper towel to remove excess grease.