This Kabab is really easy to make and tastes super delicious.
Here is what you'll need!
Big Fish (Mrigal) 500 gm
Water 1/4 cup to boil
Black pepper 1/2 tsp
Salt 1/2 tsp
Boiled potatoes 2 medium
Green chili 2-3 pcs chopped
Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
Garam masala 1/2 tsp
Garlic paste 1/2 tsp
Ginger paste 1/2 tsp
Coriander / dhonia pata chopped 4 tbsp
Mint leaves 4 tbsp
Fried onions / beresta 1/4 cup
Salt to taste
Lemon juice 1 tsp
1. Boil the fish with pepper and salt. Use less water so the fish doesn't get soggy.
2. Remove the fish from bowl and carefully remove the skin and bones.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. Shape the cutlets/kababs and place on a tray. Once ready to fry, heat some oil in a frying pan on medium heat.
5. Beat an egg with and prepare a plate with breadcrumbs.
6. Dip each cutlet/kabab in the breadcrumbs, then in the egg wash.
7. Gently lower the cutlets a few at a time into the hot oil and fry until both sides are golden.
8. Drain on kitchen towels and serve warm with chutney of your choice.