These are soooo good, also a great side dish for Roti and Porota
4 tbsp ghee
2 cups suji/semolina
2 small cinnamon sticks
3 cups milk
1½ cups sugar
1 tbsp ghee
2 tsp rose water
1. Add ghee to a pan and carefully place the suji/semolina into it.
2. Mix the semolina into the ghee.
3. Add cardamom, cinnamon sticks and raisins - stir for 7 to 8 minutes on low medium heat until fragrant.
4. Add milk into the pan and mix together well until it is no longer liquid.
5. Next, add sugar and mix very well.
6. Stir until the semolina absorbs the liquid.
7. Pour ghee into the pan and mix until it is absorbed by the semolina.
8. Add rose water whilst continuously mixing.
9. Place the semolina into a dish.
10. Sprinkle any toppings e.g. almonds, nuts etc.
11. Ready to enjoy!