An appetizing and wonderful taco recipe, perfect for you and your friends!
600 gm chicken
1 tbsp cooking oil
¾ tsp salt 1 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp garlic paste
2½ tbsp plain yoghurt
½ tbsp roasted cumin 1 tsp red chilli kashmiri
¼ tsp turmeric ½ tsp oregano 1 tsp lime juice
1 tsp ghee
1 cup cucumber
½ cup tomato ½ red onion ¼ cup coriander 2 tbsp lime juice
1. Firstly, add the diced chicken into a bowl and then drizzle cooking oil all over.
2. Add salt, ginger paste, garlic paste, plain yoghurt, roasted cumin, red chilli kashmiri, turmeric and mix all of it together very well.
3. After this, add oregano and lime juice - stir well.
4. In a separate pan, add cooking oil and place the pieces of chicken into it one by one.
5. Make sure to flip the chicken pieces over to ensure they become fully cooked.
6. In the middle of the pan, make space for a small bowl.
7. Add charcoal into the small bowl and 1 tsp of ghee.
8. Cover the pan with a lid for 1 minute.
9. After 1 minute, remove the lid and take out the bowl containing charcoal.
10. Take the chicken pieces out of the pan and put onto a plate aside.
11. In a different bowl, add cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, coriander, lime juice, salt and pepper - mix together thoroughly.
12. In a different pan, add a drizzle of oil and cook the tortilla.
13. Whilst cooking the tortilla, place the chicken across the middle of the bread and sprinkle cheese over.
14. Fold the tortilla in half and hold for 15 seconds until crispy.
15. Take the taco out of the pan, and place onto a plate.
16. Fill the taco with the salad dressing.
17. You may also add any types of sauces e.g. spicy mayo.
18. Your tacos are ready to enjoy!