Easy and delicious Cauliflower Manchurian, ready in less than 30 minutes!
Here is what you'll need:
Cauliflower 4 cups
Plain flour/maida 1/2 cup
Corn flour 3 tbsp
Paprika 1 tsp
Pepper 1/2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
Oil 1 tsp
For Gravy :
Cooking oil 4 tbsp
Minced garlic 2 cloves
Minced Ginger 1 tsp
Chopped onion 1 medium
Light soy sauce 1 tsp
Ketchup 3 tbsp
Hot chili sauce 1 tsp
Vinegar 1 tsp
Corn flour 1 tsp + 2 tbsp water
Garnish with green onions
1. Add the cauliflower florets (small size) to a bowl and microwave for 7 min.
2. Mix all the ingredients for the batter in another bowl and add water little by little to make a lump-free smooth batter.
3. Add the cauliflower florets in the batter and coat them well.
4. Fry the florets one by one in the oil. Try to keep the temperature 375 °F, drain the fried florets to a kitchen towel and sprinkle some salt.
5. Heat oil in a wok, add garlic, ginger, onion, and saute for 1 min.
6. Add light soy sauce, ketchup, hot chili sauce, and vinegar.
7. Add 1/2 cup of water, mix and cook for a minute.
8. Turn off the stove and add cornflour water mix to thicken the gravy.
9. Add the fried cauliflower and stir.
10. Garnish with green onions.