Here is what you'll need:
Milk 1 cup
Plain flour/ moida 3/4 cup
baking powder - 1/4 tsp
Onion - 1/4 cup chopped
Tomato - 1/4 cup chopped
Coriander leaves - 1 tbsp
Green chili - 2 pieces
Chaat masala - 1/4 tsp
Mozzarella cheese - 2 tbsp
1. In a mixing bowl whisk together egg, milk , plain flour , baking powder and salt . Mix well and set aside.
1. In a bowl add eggs, onion , tomato , coriander leaves, green chili , chaat masala and mix well.
2. Heat a crepe pan or small griddle to low heat. Lightly butter. Scoop the crepe batter onto the griddle, about 4 tablespoons each. Cook about a minute, or until edges bubble and bottom is browned.
3. Add the stuffing and cook over low hit. Flip and add mozzarella cheese.
4. Cover and cooked until the cheese melts.
5. Roll them up (it will be really hot so use a parchment paper to hold the crepe).