Here is what you'll need!
Boneless chicken 500 gm
Chopped garlic 1.5 tbsp
Chopped ginger 1.5 tbsp
Salt 1 tsp ( to taste)
Red chili powder 1 tsp
Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
Garam masala 1 tsp
Green chili 4-5 pcs
tomatoes 1 medium
Cilantro / Dhonia pata 1/4 cup
Unsalted butter 1 tbsp
1. Clean and dice the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
2. In a bowl Mix chopped garlic, ginger , salt and lemon juice. Mix well and marinate for 15 min.
3. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame and fry the chicken pieces until light brown.
4. Add red chili, turmeric powder, garam masala and saute for 5-6 min.
5. Add green chili , tomatoes and coriander. Cover and cook until the chicken pieces are tender (approximately 12 min)
6. Serve with mint chutney and paratha.