You'll Want To Make this chicken curry Again And Again 😋.
Here is what you'll need!
Chicken 1 kg
Salt 1 tsp
Lime juice 1 tsp
Plain yogurt (tok doi) 1/2 cup
Garlic-Ginger paste 1 tbsp
Turmeric 1/2 tsp
Cooking oil 4 tbsp ( oil from fried onions)
Shah jeera 1 tsp
Cinnamon 2, cardamom 5, cloves 5 , bay leaves 2 black pepper 8
Coriander powder 1 tbsp
Red chili powder 1 tsp
Cumin powder 1 tsp
Nut paste (cashew 12, almond 12)
Fried onions(beresta) 1.5 cups
Cream 1/2 cup
Green chili 4-5 pcs
1. In a bowl add chicken , salt, lime juice, plain yogurt, turmeric and ginger-garlic paste and mix it well. let it marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Take a heavy bottom pan and add oil and let it heat. Once, the oil is hot enough, add shah jeera, whole garam masala and fry for a minute until fragrant. Then add the chicken pieces to it and saute for 10 min.
3. Add coriander powder, red chili and cumin and fry for another 5 min.
4. Now add nut paste and mix well. Add fried onion and fry for another 5 min.
5. Add 1.5 cups of water and (salt if needed), let it cook for 15 min over med-low heat (stir occasionally).
6. Now take off the cover and add cream, fried onions and green chili . Cook for another 5 min.