Quick snacks for kids
Here is what you'll need!
Instant Noodles 2 bundle
Soaked red Lintils/ musur dal 1/2 cup
Onion 1/4 cup
Coriander 1/4 cup
Green chili 2 pcs
Red chili powder 2 pcs
Cooking oil to fry
1. Break 2 bundles of instant noodles into small pieces and cook for 3-4 min ( Follow package instructions)
2. Once cooked remove from the pot and let it cool.
3. In a mixer blend the soaked lentils.
4. Mix green chili , sliced onion , coriander, salt, red chili powder, noodles and blended lentils in a small bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
5. Use your hands to form the ball.
6. Fry them over medium- high heat.