Enjoy this unconventional porota recipe that will leave you wanting more with your cup of tea.
½ cup warm milk
1 tbsp active dry yeast
1 tbsp sugar
3 cups ap flour
1 tsp salt
2 ½ tbsp cooking oil
¼ cup warm water
1. Mix in active dry yeast and sugar to a bowl with warm milk
2. Mix in ap flour, salt to taste, cooking oil, egg, and warm water
3. Knead for 3 to 4 minutes until dough is soft
4. Coat dough with cooking oil and let it rest for 1 hour
5. Cut dough into 9 pieces
6. Roll out the dough and deep fry in hot oil until golden brown
7. Ready to enjoy!