Here is what you'll need!
Coriander 1 bunch
Green chili 2 (optional)
Corn starch 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Black pepper 1/2 tsp
Water 5 cups
1. Add 5 cups of water in a heavy bottom saucepan and bring it to a boil
2. Add the chopped tomatoes and cook for 5 min
3. In a small bowl mix the corn starch with cold water and pour it back to the saucepan.
4. Add eggs and let it boil for 1 to 2 minutes .
5. After adding the eggs to the soup, season with pepper and salt.
6. Add sesame oil, green chilli and coriander and cook for few minutes.