Here is what you'll need!
Whole milk 3 cups
White bread 8-10 pcs
Mawa or powdered milk 1/2 cup
Cardamom/ Elachi powder 1/2 tsp
Sugar 1/2 cup
Water 1 cup
Corn flour 1 tbsp
1. Boil 3 cups of milk in a deep-bottomed pan, and add 1/2 cup of powder milk or mawa and sugar. Reduce to 1 cup .
2. To make the mixture thicker add corn flour mix and add cardamom before removing it from the heat.
3. Take 5-6 slices of bread and deep fry them in ghee + oil.
4. On a separate pan add 1 cup of water and 1/2 cup of sugar to make the sugar syrup.
5. Pour the sugar syrup and milk mixture on top of the fried bread.
6. Garnish with pistachios, almonds, desiccated coconut and saffron.