Here is what you'll need!
Rice flour 1 cup
Plain flour / Maida 1/2 cup
Salt 1/4 tsp
Egg white 1
Water 1.5 cup (add in a small portion at a time to get perfect consistency) and yes an empty water bottle :)
1. Add 1 cup of rice flour , 1/2 cup of plain flour/maida, salt in a blow and mix well with a whisk.
2. Add 1.5 cup of water (approx) to make a smooth dough, add 1 egg white.
3. Then pour right away into the water bottle.
4. Poke 3 holes with a needle or safety pin on water bottle cap.
5. Pour the mixture into hot pan with the water bottle (or your finger) like a net.
6. 30sec to 1 min .
7. Remove from heat and gently fold and keep on a plate.
8. Cover them until serve.
10. Enjoy !